This order is for 8 bottles.
Cif Professional Cream Cleaner ( 500ml Per Bottle )
If you’re a lover of all things spotless that sparkle – you’re in the right place.
Cif Professional Cream Cleaner is a revolutionary multi-purpose cleaner designed to tackle tough cleaning with minimum effort. It has a concentrated creamy formula incorporated with microparticles that are particularly effective on burnt-on food, soap scum and stubborn stains.
Trusted by millions of consumers in over 50 countries around the world, Cif products rid stubborn stains and germs on surfaces of tables, chairs, kitchens, microwaves, bathrooms, and glass instantly.
Manufactured by world-renowned experts in quality personal care products, Cif Professional Cream Cleaner saves time on cleaning and shining and is cost-saving.
Let Cif Professional Cream Cleaner be one of your great cleaning solutions today!
Cif Professional Cream Cleaner [8 Bottles]
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium Alkyl Benzene Sulphonate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxytate(5EO)
- Cleans and removes tough stains
- Gentle on surfaces
- Spray on a damp cloth then wipe clean and rinse.
- Avoid prolonged rubbing on a single spot.
- Firmly close the cap after use.
- Check surface suitability before use.
Recommended for use on the following surfaces*:
- Vitreous enamel baths and basins
- Shower recesses
- Tiled surfaces
- Taps and fixtures
- Sinks and taps
- Cooktops and benches
- Stainless steel pots and pans
* For special surfaces, follow the manufacturer's care instructions.
- Keep in a cool place and store upright, away from heat or sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep the container tightly closed
- For external use only
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 30℃
- IF INHALED, remove person to well-ventilated areas with fresh air.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- If SWALLOWED, rinse mouth with water (only if the person is conscious). In case of an accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show label where possible). Contact a doctor if larger quantity has been consumed.
- If ON SKIN (or hair), remove or take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse with water or shower.
- Causes serious eye damage. Keep it away from the eyes. If IN EYES, immediately flush the eyes with plenty of water, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Continue to rinse for at least 10 minutes.
- If wearing any contact lenses, remove them if possible. Continue rinsing.
- If irritation continues, consult a doctor
- Collect spillage and dispose of unused content as chemical waste.
- 36 months from the date of manufacture
Volume Per Bottle:
Unilever UK Limited
0800 776646/Eire 1850 388 399
JosephSan own fleet or commercial freight services.