This order is for 3 bottles.
Cif Professional All-Purpose Cleaner ( 520ml Per Bottle )
If you’re a lover of all things spotless that sparkle – you’re in the right place.
Cif Professional All-Purpose Cleaner cleans on most surfaces and stains. It is the solution for fast and simple daily cleaning of unpolished floors, walls, paintwork, ceramics, laminates, plastics and all other washable hard surfaces.
Trusted by millions of consumers in over 50 countries around the world, Cif products rid stubborn stains and germs on surfaces of tables, chairs, kitchens, microwaves, bathrooms, and glass instantly. Manufactured by world-renowned experts in quality personal care products, Cif Professional All-Purpose Cleaner lifts grease & grime and its anti-bacterial action sanitizes surfaces quickly and effectively. It is easy to use and cost-saving.
Let Cif Professional All-Purpose Cleaner be one of your great cleaning solutions today!
Cif Professional All-Purpose Cleaner [3 Bottles]
- C9-11 Pareth-5
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Cleans and sanitizes most surfaces
- Removes grease, grime and stains
- Spray from at least 20cm distance, then wipe with a clean damp cloth or sponge.
- For stubborn stains and grease marks, leave it on for up to 30 seconds and wipe.
- For ANTI-BACTERIAL ACTION, spray on to the hard non-porous surface thoroughly and leave it for at least 30 seconds then wipe.
- SUITABLE FOR USE ON kitchen benchtops, cabinets (not wooden), tiles, microwaves, stainless steel, cooking tops, fridges, sinks, enamel, dishwashers and other appliances.
- This product should be used in conjunction with hygiene practices.
- It is always recommended to test the spray solution on a small inconspicuous area. Upon application for the surface test, wait for 2 to 5 minutes. If there is any change of colour or deterioration of the surface material, stop the use.
- In the case of any spillage or it has been accidentally applied to polished, varnished or lacquered surfaces, wipe off immediately.
- Use with care on paintwork and old surfaces.
- Do not use on surfaces with a protective film.
- Keep in a dry, cool place and store upright, away from heat or sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep only in the original container
- For external use only
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 30℃
- IF INHALED, remove person to well-ventilated areas with fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if the person is not breathing. Call for the ambulance accordingly.
- IF SWALLOWED, do not induce vomiting. Get immediate medical attention accordingly.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- Causes skin irritation. If ON SKIN (or hair), remove or take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse with water or shower. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Causes serious eye damage. Keep it away from the eyes. If IN EYES, immediately flush the eyes with plenty of water, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Continue to rinse for at least 15 minutes.
- If wearing any contact lenses, remove them if possible. Continue rinsing.
- If irritation continues, consult a doctor
- Collect spillage and dispose of unused content as chemical waste.
- 36 months from the date of manufacture
Volume Per Bottle:
Made in Vietnam:
Unilever Vietnam International Company Limited
Block A2-3, Cu Chi Northwest Industrial Park
Tan An Hoi Commune, Cu Chi District, HCM City, Vietnam
JosephSan own fleet or commercial freight services.