This order is for 12 bottles.
Cif Power & Shine Anti-Bacterial Multipurpose Spray ( 700ml Per Bottle )
If you’re a lover of all things spotless that sparkle – you’re in the right place.
Cif Power & Shine Anti-Bacterial Multi-Purpose Spray is a fast cleaning formula that leaves the cleaned surfaces bright and shining with a fresh fragrance. The anti-bacteria formulation keeps your premises virtually free from germs.
Trusted by millions of consumers in over 50 countries around the world, Cif products rid stubborn stains and germs on surfaces of tables, chairs, kitchens, microwaves, bathrooms, and glass instantly.
Manufactured by world-renowned experts in quality personal care products, Cif Power & Shine Anti-Bacterial Multipurpose Spray prevents the spread of viruses and reduces cleaning time. It eliminates 99.9% of bacteria like Salmonella, MRSA, E.Coli and Listeria and flu viruses including H1N1. This powerful cleaning agent cuts through kitchen grease and removes bathroom dirt. It is suitable for food preparation areas. Cif Power & Shine Anti-Bacterial Multipurpose Spray has gathered much positive customer experience given its treatment effectiveness.
Let Cif Power & ShineAnti-Bacterial Multipurpose Spray be one of your great cleaning solutions today!
Cif Power & Shine Anti-Bacterial Multipurpose Spray [12 Bottles]
- Benzalkonum Chloride 0.75g per 100g
- < 5% Nonionic Surfactants
- Cationic Surfactants
* Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
- Kill and eliminates bacteria and flu viruses.
- Effectively removes bathroom dirt and cuts through kitchen grease.
- Suitable for food preparation areas.
- Spray the product and leave to act for 5 minutes.
- For disinfection of heavily soiled areas, spray it twice.
- Rinse or wipe away with a damp sponge.
- Keep in a cool place and store upright, away from heat or sunlight
- Keep only in the original container
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Do not use on painted surfaces, marble or linoleum
- Rinse immediately after use on plastics to avoid possible damage
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 30℃
- Avoid breathing the spray
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- If ON SKIN (or hair), remove or take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse with water or shower.
- Causes serious eye irritation. Keep it away from the eyes. If IN EYES, immediately flush the eyes with plenty of water, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Continue to rinse for at least 10 minutes.
- If wearing any contact lenses, remove them if possible. Continue rinsing.
- If irritation continues, consult a doctor
- Collect spillage and dispose of the used up container in accordance with local regulations.
Volume Per Bottle:
Unilever UK Limited
0800 776646/Eire 1850 388 399
JosephSan own fleet or commercial freight services.