This order is for 5 bottles.
Cif Perfect Finish Stainless Steel Spray ( 435ml Per Bottle )
If you’re a lover of all things spotless that sparkle – you’re in the right place.
Cif Perfect Finish Stainless Steel Spray restores the bright shine of your stainless steel. This specialist cleaning spray is scientifically designed to remove stubborn dirt like fingerprints, watermarks and grease for a 100% streak-free shine on stainless steel surfaces.
Trusted by millions of consumers in over 50 countries around the world, Cif products rid stubborn stains and germs on surfaces of tables, chairs, kitchens, microwaves, bathrooms, and glass instantly.
Manufactured by world-renowned experts in quality personal care products, Cif Perfect Finish Stainless Steel Spray degreases and removes stubborn dirt such as limescale and watermarks. It brilliantly polishes and effectively cleans without damaging the treated surfaces.
Let Cif Perfect Finish Stainless Steel Spray be one of your great cleaning solutions today!
Cif Perfect Finish Stainless Steel Spray [5 Bottles]
- < 5% Anionic Surfactants
- Non-ionic surfactants
- Removal of stubborn dirt like finger-prints, watermarks and grease.
- Push down the safety clasp on top of the trigger while turning the nozzle of the sprayer to the working position.
- After using, always turn the nozzle back to the STOP position. Some of our sprays might have a red SAFETY CLIP. In this case, before the first use, remove and dispose of the red clip to enable the action of the lever.
- Apply directly to cold surfaces.
- Ensure the product is spread evenly with a previously washed damp cloth.
- Wipe away with a clean damp cloth and rinse the surface thoroughly.
- For best results, dry the surface after rinsing.
- Keep in a cool place and store upright, away from heat or sunlight
- Keep only in the original container
- Intended for use on stainless steel
- Use it on appliance lettering and symbols carefully
- Avoid contact with aluminium, silver, marble, limestone and wood
- For painted and enamelled surfaces (i.e. hob burner covers), test first on an inconspicuois area
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Contains Benzisothiazolinone, Chloromethylisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone (3:1). May produce an allergic reaction.
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 30℃
- Do not breathe in the dust or mist.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- If ON SKIN (or hair), remove or take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse with water or shower.
- If IN EYES, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If wearing any contact lenses, remove them if possible. Continue rinsing.
- If irritation continues, consult a doctor
- Collect spillage and dispose of the used up container in accordance with local regulations.
Volume Per Bottle:
Unilever UK Limited
0800 776646/Eire 1850 388 399
JosephSan own fleet or commercial freight services.