This order is for 5 bottles.
Cif Perfect Finish Oven & Grill Spray ( 435ml Per Bottle )
If you’re a lover of all things spotless that sparkle – you’re in the right place.
Cif Perfect Finish Oven & Grill Spray can effectively tackle tough grease and burnt-on food, leaving ceramic and stainless steel ovens shining radiantly. This specialist cleaner spray has been scientifically formulated to cut through burnt-on grease, delivering 100% tough grease removal. Cutting through even the most difficult grease stains on your oven, grill, and hob.
Trusted by millions of consumers in over 50 countries around the world, Cif products rid stubborn stains and germs on surfaces of tables, chairs, kitchens, microwaves, bathrooms, and glass instantly.
Manufactured by world-renowned experts in quality personal care products, Cif Perfect Finish Oven & Grill Spray removes grease 100% resulting in a brilliant finish. It is tough on grease and burnt-on food, giving your oven a beautiful gleam. It restores the sparkle of your oven from the inside out. It is also suitable for other cooking equipment such as barbecues.
Let Cif Perfect Finish Oven & Grill Spray be one of your great cleaning solutions today!
Cif Perfect Finish Oven & Grill Spray [5 Bottles]
- < 5% Amphoteric surfactants
- Removal of difficult and tough grease stains from oven, grill and hob
- Push down the safety clasp on top of the trigger while turning the nozzle of the sprayer to the working position.
- After using, always turn the nozzle back to the STOP position. Some of our sprays might have a red SAFETY CLIP. In this case, before the first use, remove and dispose of the red clip to enable the action of the lever.
- Apply directly to COLD surfaces until they are completely covered. Leave the liquid to work on the surfaces for up to 30 minutes depending on the toughness of the soil.
- Rinse the surfaces thereafter.
- Suitable for the barbeque grill.
- Keep in a cool place and store upright, away from heat or sunlight
- Keep only in the original container
- Do not hold the bottle upside down
- Use only on cold surfaces
- Do not use in self-cleaning ovens. In case of doubt, refer to oven manufacturer instructions
- Do not use on aluminium, copper, brass, marble, painted wood or appliance lettering
- Do not use on oven trim, pilot light or heating and fan elements
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 30℃
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- Maybe corrosive to metals
- Contains Sodium hydroxide, Cocamine oxide, Ethanolamine
- Do not breathe in the dust or mist
- Wear eye or face protection
- If ON SKIN (or hair), remove or take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse with water or shower.
- If IN EYES, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If wearing any contact lenses, remove them if possible. Continue rinsing.
- If irritation continues, consult a doctor
- Collect spillage and dispose of the used up container in accordance with local regulations.
Volume Per Bottle:
Unilever UK Limited
0800 776646/Eire 1850 388 399
JosephSan own fleet or commercial freight services.