This order is for 5 bottles.
Cif Perfect Finish Anti-Mould Spray ( 435ml Per Bottle )
If you’re a lover of all things spotless that sparkle – you’re in the right place.
Cif Perfect Finish Anti-Mould Spray with Bleach effectively removes black mould around your home and working facilities. This specialist cleaning spray is scientifically designed to remove mould stains and can be used on a wide range of surfaces including bathtubs, toilets, showers, tiled walls and grout, leaving your surfaces beautiful at their best.
Trusted by millions of consumers in over 50 countries around the world, Cif products rid stubborn stains and germs on surfaces of tables, chairs, kitchens, microwaves, bathrooms, and glass instantly.
Manufactured by world-renowned experts in quality personal care products, Cif Perfect Finish Anti-Mould Spray is a powerful cleaner with a bleaching effect. It is suitable for removing tea, wine, mould and mildew stains. It can be used on a wide range of outdoor surfaces, cleaning and bringing out their sparkle wondrously.
Let Cif Perfect Finish Anti-Mould Spray be one of your great cleaning solutions today!
Cif Perfect Finish Anti-Mould Spray [5 Bottles]
- < 5% Chlorine-based cleaning agent (Sodium Hypochlorite)
- Non-ionic surfactants
* Very toxic to aquatic life
- Removal of tough mould stains from bathtubs, toilets, showers, tiled walls and grout
- Push down the safety clasp on top of the trigger while turning the nozzle of the sprayer to the working position.
- After using, always turn the nozzle back to the STOP position. Some of our sprays might have a red SAFETY CLIP. In this case, before the first use, remove and dispose of the red clip to enable the action of the lever.
- Spray on the surface to be cleaned from a distance of 10 to 15cm and leave it to act for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Leave the room whilst the product is allowed to work and then rinse the treated area with water or let the product dry.
- Do not remove the mould before spraying to prevent dispersal of dangerous spores. In case of heavy contamination, repeat the procedure if necessary only after rinsing or once the surface is dry.
- Surfaces must not be over wetted but lightly sprayed.
- Excessive spraying must be avoided.
- Test the product on a small area before use, to see the reaction of the surface.
- It must only be used in well-ventilated areas to avoid irritation of the eyes/throat.
- Spray must not be inhaled or allowed come into contact with the skin/eyes. If any irritation is experienced then stop use immediately and leave the room to allow the product to dry.
- Keep in a cool place and store upright, away from heat or sunlight
- Keep only in the original container
- Avoid release to the environment
- Do not use on new, unusual, coloured surfaces or painted wood, painted metal, marble, vinyl, plated metal chromium (low quality or damaged), anodized aluminium, linoleum and damaged surface. In case of doubt, try the product on an inconspicuous area first.
- Contains Sodium Hypochlorite, Sodium Hydroxide. Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
- Maybe corrosive to metals
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 30℃
- Do not breathe in the dust or mist.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- If ON SKIN (or hair), remove or take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse with water or shower.
- If IN EYES, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If wearing any contact lenses, remove them if possible. Continue rinsing.
- If irritation continues, consult a doctor
- Collect spillage and dispose of the used up container in accordance with local regulations.
Volume Per Bottle:
Unilever UK Limited
0800 776646/Eire 1850 388 399
JosephSan own fleet or commercial freight services.