This order is for 5 bottles.
Cif Perfect Finish Anti-Limescale Spray ( 435ml Per Bottle )
If you’re a lover of all things spotless that sparkle – you’re in the right place.
Cif Perfect Finish Anti-Limescale Spray is scientifically formulated to remove 100% of the toughest limescale stains, soap scums and watermarks to restore beauty to surfaces around your home.
Trusted by millions of consumers in over 50 countries around the world, Cif products rid stubborn stains and germs on surfaces of tables, chairs, kitchens, microwaves, bathrooms, and glass instantly.
Manufactured by world-renowned experts in quality personal care products, Cif Perfect Finish Anti-Limescale Spray removes 100% of the toughest soap scum and limescale stains. It is ideal for shower, sink, tap and tiles, leaving behind your surfaces with a brilliant shine.
Let Cif Perfect Finish Anti-Limescale Spray be one of your great cleaning solutions today!
Cif Perfect Finish Anti-Limescale Spray [5 Bottles]
- < 5% Anionic surfactant
* Very low toxicity to humans or animals.
- Removal of tough soap scums and limescale stains from shower, sink, taps, tiles and watermarks.
- Push down the safety clasp on top of the trigger while turning the nozzle of the sprayer to the working position.
- After using, always turn the nozzle back to the STOP position. Some of our sprays might have a red SAFETY CLIP. In this case, before the first use, remove and dispose of the red clip to enable the action of the lever.
- To achieve 100% limescale and soap scum removal and a streak-free shine, spray on to the surface, leave for a few seconds, clean and rinse. For shinier results, wipe with a dry cloth. For extra tough dirt, leave for a few minutes before wiping.
- For use on painted or new/unusual surfaces, test on small inconspicuous area first.
- Rinse well after use on plastics, aluminium and enamel.
- Wash hands, forearms and face thoroughly after handling chemical products, before eating, smoking and using the lavatory and at the end of the working period.
- Keep in a cool and dry place away from heat or sunlight
- Keep only in the original container
- Keep out of reach of children
- DO NOT USE on marble, natural stones, painted wood
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 30℃
- For external use only
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- Maybe corrosive to metals
- Contains Sulphamic Acid, C9-11 Pareth-8, Citric Acid
- Do not breathe in the dust or mist
- Wear eye or face protection
- If ON SKIN (or hair), remove or take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse with water or shower.
- If IN EYES, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If wearing any contact lenses, remove them if possible. Continue rinsing.
- If irritation continues, consult a doctor
- Collect spillage and dispose of the used up container in accordance with local regulations.
Volume Per Bottle:
Unilever UK Limited
0800 776646/Eire 1850 388 399
JosephSan own fleet or commercial freight services.